The GPS Quadcopter drone has a 720 pixel camera and a GPS that allows it to fly in hover mode and to return to the departure point. The altitude mode allows the drone to control the height selected by the barometric sensors. The gyroscope with 6 axes provides it with great stability.
• 4-way 2.4GHz Radio for indoor and outdoor usage in calm weather.
• Headless Mode*.
• Altitude Mode, it controls the selected height.
• Stationary mode with GPS.
• 720 pixel HD camera (photos and videos).
• LED display.
• Easy Charging via USB cable with charging regulator.
• 6 axis gyroscope.
• Rechargeable and detachable LiPo Battery 7, 4V, 670 mAh.
• Requires 4 1.5V AA batteries (not included).
• Range: 50 m.
• Charging time: 90 min.
• Flight time: 8-10 min.