Konix was originally a British company that produced games controllers, with its flagship product: the “Speed King” (Amstrad controller).
Denis Thébaud, our CEO, acquired the brand in the early ’90s.
We kept the brand name in order to develop our own gaming and mobility accessories. In 2014, we successfully launched the Konix Drakkar and Konix Simple Care ranges.
Buying KONIX is a cost-effective and smart alternative to buying big brand-name products, and one which combines quality and accessibility. KONIX builds upon the key elements of its portfolio: quality products at the right price, handsome packaging, and collections based on a selection of essential products with a real breadth of range, in an effort to assume a “partner brand” » status for families on a daily basis.
- 4th biggest brand for generalist non-official accessories and 7th for all categories
- 154,000 units sold
- 120 brands are presented to the GFK
- €2.8 million euros turnover in one year
- Over 4% of the market total for compatible gaming accessory brands
- An increase of 46% in value compared to 2015